Friday, April 30, 2010

Today Was the Last Day of Instruction

Boohoo. Today was the last day of official classes/instruction. While everyone is celebrating and rejoicing that it's the last day of school, I'm actually kinda sad because I really do love school =( *tears* Wow, I'm really gonna miss my classes/teachers/going to school every day. I'm gonna miss the life of being an undergrad. Well, I guess there's still more schooling for me afterwards (nursing) but it's gonna be different. Somehow I feel it's gonna be less fun, plus I'm not gonna get to see all my friends and classmates and the people I love around Cal campus =( POOEY.

But I guess it's time to move on... I must continue to trust that God has stuff in store for me in the future (Jeremiah 29:11). And it's gonna be EXCITING cuz life with Jesus is NEVERRRR BORRRRINGGGG!

On a lighter note: just biked to and back from the Berkeley Marina. Took about 2 hours or so. Twas sooooooooooo nice!!!!! The weather was superrrr lovely (I LOVE THE SUN!), although I couldn't find my sunglasses so I pray that I don't get eye cancer since that mighty yellow sun shone in my eyes for such a long time =/ I'm also pretty pooped. Okay, understatement. VERY POOPED. Especially my thighs. I could feel the lactic acid BURNNNNN in my muscles. Also haven't been getting enough sleep lately. But yeah, I LOVE BIKING :) Planning to do it more.

WOWOWOWZERS! It's nearing the end... two more weeks and then I GRADUATE! *dun dun dun* Determined to make every remaining day count and live it to the full, but not in a super crazy I'm-gonna-go-wild sense ofc! Booked weekend ahead, starting with last V-SET/Servant Leaders training tomorrow, followed by Senior Appreciation Dinner from the awesome sophomore class in the evening, hanging out with Bethany on Sunday after church, then planning to go to a Christian acapella concert (For Christ's Sake) at night... and ofc, cannot forget daily studying for my LAST SET OF COLLEGE FINALS!!! Must finish strongggg and with a BANG!

Thank you Jesus for holding my hand these past four years of college. I know you will continue to walk with me until the very end-end. Help me to continue to look to You.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to remember that God is our source of joy for all of eternity.

    But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
    Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
    Let those also who love Your name
    Be joyful in You.
    - Psalm 5:11 [NKJV]

    So may you continue to have joy no matter where you go or what you do.

    ReplyDelete