Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FORGIVE. LOVE. BE HUMBLE.

These are some of the major lessons God has been teaching me over the past few days. Some moments it's easier to do, and then there are those times when it's super hard and you just wanna do the exact opposite. Instead of forgiving, you wanna hold a grudge and bear resentment. Instead of loving, you wanna hate (or intensely dislike) and be mean or reciprocate the evil act. And instead of being humble, you wanna be proud and self-centered and make it all about you.

But God is really challenging me to do things His way, which is the BEST way. He's really challenging me to forgive and accept, to show love and grace just as Jesus did, and to humble myself before God with a broken spirit so that I can meet with Him. Thank you, God, for all these valuable lessons you are teaching me, for never failing to use any and every opportunity to have me learn something, to grow me in my character.

Though I was very fatigued and suffered from a terrible headache and back pain today, God really blessed the time of discipleship that I had with Sally today. I was also very moved by David's message tonight at Large Group. So good!

Thank you for the sun today, God. I cannot wait until the days of summer with the warm sunny bright yellow SUN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment