Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Love My Family

Sitting at my desk at work sucking on a cherry Jolly Ranger lollipop that Sam gave to me on Saturday from Golfland. I couldn't have asked God for a sweeter, more thoughtful little brother than Sam.

My mom is also the greatest, most loving, generous, compassionate, God-fearing, prayer warrior woman that I know. We talked on the phone last night for an hour and if it wasn't for the massive amount of schoolwork I had to do, we could've gone on longer. I never tire from talking with mom :)

And yay, tomorrow daddy is FINALLY coming back from Macau/Hong Kong. I wonder what he bought me... hahaha jk! I miss him and look forward to hearing his voice on the phone!



At the end of the day, family is the bestest most precious thing that I have (next to Jesus, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment