Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Happenings Today

I have this huge painful magenta bruise on my right hand above my wrist. Some punk walked by me down in lower Sproul today and his skateboard hit my hand HARD. And he didn't even turn around to say sorry. Owwwey... it really hurts. ='( Already have to wear a wrist brace on my left arm due to inflammation of the nerves (aka pre-carpel tunnel syndrome) and now this. Grrreat...


On my way to the post office today to snail mail some VSET support letters (and a T-shirt for James), I found a dime on the floor.


On my way to the VLSB library from the post office, I found a nickel on the floor.


Yay, someone sponsored me $20 for VSET today! PTL! :D


Bumped into someone whom I haven't seen or talked to in awhile and we got to catch up for a bit :] He told me he got a great internship this summer that would pay $10K. WOWZERS, praise the Lord for opening so many doors for him!


Gchatted with Sam online today. He's 12 (turning 13 next month!) but still soooooo cute! Always gonna be my baby brother in my heart... even when he's like 52! Haha okay, I take that back... maybe not baby brother but little brother forsure.


During Gospel choir, one of my fellow Soprano II friends turned around (she was sitting in the row in front of me) and asked me:

Friend: Frances, do you know if they sell underwear at Walgreen's?

Me (alarmed): WHAT?!

Friend: Like anything, Hanes? Fruit of the Loom?

Me (still a bit shocked that she would ask such a question outloud): Ummmmm, I think so. You should try Target...

Friend: I ran out. I need underwear right now because I don't have time to do laundry.

*silent giggles and laughter*


Ughhh I really was NOT going to vote this time in the ASUC elections but after thinking about it a lot and talking to some people who I really trust and respect, I decided to vote. I entrust the coming years of UC Berkeley in God's hands.

2 comments:

  1. yeah i agree...

    Sam, that is an example of what NOT to say in front of your friends :P

    ReplyDelete