Sunday, April 18, 2010

GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!

OH GOD'S GOODNESS. I AM SPEECHLESSLY REJOICING IN MY HEART RIGHT NOW!!! A miracle just happened...

So I basically came home after a looooong, tiring, but super fun and worth-it day (see previous post) about 1.5 hours ago. After I showered, I plop down on the couch, ready to resume working on my public health paper.

But a couple minutes ago, I checked my Calmail (which I should have checked earlier this evening) and found out that my huge public health paper research paper (topic: Rickets and Vitamin D deficiency), which was originally due this Monday April 19, is POSTPONED A WEEK AND NOW DUE ON APRIL 26!!!!! ^_________^

And then, before I found this out, I had received another email from Li Laoshi saying that we have no Chinese class this Monday because she is sick with pneumonia (poor Li Laoshi) but class will resume Wednesday. What this means for me is that my important research paper for Chinese + article reading + Chinese homework + Chinese test is all NOT due on Monday but rather, Wednesday!!!

WOWOWOWOW, God You are TRULY AMAZING!!! Soooo much grace, and what did I do to deserve this?!? I almost cannot believe it!!! This makes me so happy because:

1) I no longer have to pull an all-nighter tonight to work on my paper
2) I have more time to accomplish all the assignments I have and (hopefully) actually produce quality work
3) I can definitely attend the Starfield concert tomorrow night without feeling guilty or constantly thinking about work at the back of my head! :DDDDDD!!!


I know what I'm going to share tomorrow morning during our Time of Thanksgiving at church service :] THANK YOU GOD!

2 comments:

  1. Frances, I thank God with you :) I recall us saying how God will honor you when you honor Him...and I believe God is gracious since you are still following through with your commitments to evangelize, go to fellowship and serve! That's awesome how God gave you time extensions. Praise God for His goodness and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sally! :) God is certainly the most gracious. Thanks for the reminder to always honor God first and make Him our #1 priority!

    ReplyDelete