Sunday, April 18, 2010

Awesome Day :)

What an awesome day I had today!!! ~Saturday, April 17, 2010~

Woke up at 9:30am (slept an average of 3-4 hours PER DAY the past week -___-)
Cooked breakfast for Sam (Sam loved the veggie burger)
Went to Cal Day with Sam, got some freebies :]
Went to review session for Microbio at BCC
Rushed home to eat lunch (Sam loved my organic marinara pasta)
Went mini-golfing at Golfland with ICA in Castro Valley
Won a bunch of tickets from playing the arcade games (Sam did) and redeemed many cutesy prizes and lollipops
Went to Danny and Akemi's for the *afterparty*
Ate mini corn dogs, taquitos, red bell peppers, sugar cookies that Sam and mommy baked for ICA, chicken
Sat inside Danny and Akemi's closet to "work on my public health paper*" (epic fail, it's due on Monday and I'm still on Page 1...)
Sang worship sings with Helen and Moon while William played guitar
Played guitar with William
Played/learned guitar with Danny! He tried to teach me *striking/muting*
Got attacked by flying pillow thrown by Mike (got him back gooood with a bigger and heavier pillow, although I also unintentionally attacked innocent Nehemiah along the way =P)
Took lots of pictures of everyone

And now, I'm back in the closet again, attempting to work more on my paper after I finish writing this post.

But God, just want to say THANK YOU for such a blessed day, for all the fun. So super happy that Sam is having such a blast too. SUCH A BLAST. God, You really do complete me and give me so much joy, and for that I worship you forever! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment