Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Lunch

It's pouring rain outside right now. YAY!!! Wow, can't believe that I'm actually glad it's raining because I normally am not too fond of the rain. But yeah... I don't really mind it if it rains for the next two weeks... but I hope that rains will cease after April 22. Carrying umbrellas and wearing boots is actually kind of... fun haha! And the sound of raindrops falling from the sky is actually pretty neat.

So I just had lunch at Sun Hong Kong with Moon, Mike, David, Akemi, Danny, Tim, Vieng, Sung, Sally, and Nehemiah. I'm really going to miss this lunch-after-church-service tradition when I graduate =( I love eating with the people I love, just talking and catching up and enjoying (good) food together. Just like a family :D

I guess I won't necessarily have to "miss" it if I decide to stick around or stay in ICA. Wherever God leads. For now, I'm just going to give thanks and enjoy every moment until the end.

1 comment: