Friday, April 16, 2010

Biking Through the Spring Breeze

Went on my first real bike ride through Berkeley with my neighbor Gabe today. WEEEEE!!! IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! I thoroughly LOVED it... the feeling of doing something healthy for your body (biking is considered a type of "exercise" or "sport", you know?) and sparing the air of poisonous fumes (were I to drive instead), the gentle wind against my face, the lovely weather and the green trees and Spring atmosphere with blue skies and white clouds and the setting sun with a clear view of our Campanile bell tower in the distant... it was almost perfect. And I felt like being a kid again, just like when I was little, riding my tricycle through Golden Gate Park with my parents. :D

I LOVE biking :] Now I've got only one month left to enjoy this awesome hobby in Berkeley while I'm still here. Gonna try to use up this remaining month to the MAX!

Wanna go biking with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment