Thursday, April 1, 2010

Adventures with Sam =)

Gee whiz, boy am I super duper tired and sleepy.

I actually went to bed at 6:30am this morning, meaning that I didn't really sleep at all "last night" but rather, at the crack of dawn this morning. The reason for this was I was typing up this take-home assignment for my Microbiology class, which ended up being 6 pages and took a looooong time, though I did learn a great deal about MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ), which is a pretty nasty bacterial disease, as well as other bacterial diseases that invade the respiratory tract.

I can't believe I slept at 6:30 and woke up at 9:30 this morning. Only three hours of sleep. WOW. I literally felt like -______- all day. But I'm pretty content right now because I'm in my apartment with my little brother, Sam. I love him sooooooooo super duper much. He's on his Spring Break and as promised, he's staying with me at Berkeley and sleeping over for a few nights. He's very excited to be here in Berkeley. Ooooh and this morning on my loooong bus ride to SF, I prayed for a lot of people. For my mom, dad, Sam, Jessel and her family, the rest of senior year and that I seek God's will, and for my brothers. 'Twas quite a pleasant time communicating with God :D

So today I brought Sam to my Microbiology lecture as well as Gospel Choir. In between the day, we ate dinner at McDonald's. We also went to Yogurtland because Sam reallllly wanted frozen yogurt (even though he's not really supposed to eat cold stuff since he has asthma and has to use albuterol). It just brings me so much joy being with Sam. He is such a happy, energetic, expressive, sweet kid who loves to have fun and often times brightens my mood. Today he taught me what a "NORK" is: a nerd that can contaminate you and lower your rank. HAHAHA!

What a busy week back from Spring Break. Finally a little bit of down time to unwind. Right now I'm importing some awesome CDs (generously lent to me by my friend David from Socal) onto my iTunes, which I'm gonna transfer later onto my iTouch. YAY! I'm so excited for new worship songs!!! I really like Jeremy Camp, Hillsong, Starfield, Lincoln Brewster (but they are definitely NOT my idols or anything)... and there's this dude/band Leland which I don't really know yet but I guess I'll check him/them out...

I'm glad that Sam's here for the next few days. Looking forward to going on adventures with my little brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment