Friday, April 9, 2010

Never Done Its

Things that I have never done or experienced before as of April 2010 (what I can think of at the moment):

1) Wear nail polish
2) Cheat (like copy homework or cheat on a test)
3) Drink beer, smoke, or do drugs
4) Have a boyfriend*
5) Do extreme sports like skiing, bunjy-jumping, sky-diving
6) Dye my hair
7) Go to a bar
8) Get a ticket (for speeding, parking, etc)
9) Forget my parents' or Sam's birthdays
10) Have hair as short as a boy's
11) Go without food for over 30 hours*
12) Ride a motorcycle*
13) Own a car!!!***
14) Be REALLY surprised or WOWed*
15) Watch a whole episode of Pokemon
16) Finish reading any of John Piper's books*
17) Buy popcorn (nor any concession foods) at the movies
18) Have a pet besides fish or guppies
19) Buy a purse or handbag (the girly kind)*
20) Hate someone to the point that I never want to forgive or talk to them again


...I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of so far...



*These are things that I have not done/experienced YET but would like to someday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment