Monday, April 5, 2010

WOWZ...

This morning, I am wearing my gray CSF State Championships sweatshirt that I've had since senior year of high school. It's actually one of my favorite sweatshirts of all time because it always reminds me of the time when my varsity girls 4x100m relay team made it to the Track and Field State Trials during my senior year at Lowell and how I got to run anchor (4th leg). However, we totally got pulverized during trials (dead last... literally smoked) and did not stand a chance of making it into the finals. But it was still super cool because AT LEAST we even made it to trials, and I think our coach was super glad because we hadn't made it to state trials for the past 7 years or something like that.

I'm actually quite thankful for the many fond memories and experiences I had during my senior year of high school. And now, four years later, I'm a senior in college making more fond memories and experiences (as well as bad ones). What a blessing!

But getting back to the "WOWZ" part... so I'm sitting here at my desk at work as I notice that the sleeves of my sweatshirt are EXTREMELY dirty. I see brown chocolate stains as a result of somebody wiping his mouth on my sleeve (!!!!!), yellow highlighter mark, and just grayish stuff creating the impression of extremely dirty sleeves... eckkkkk! I am embarrassed to walk around in this sweatshirt today with such dirty sleeves because when it comes to hygiene, I am NOT a dirty girl! Aish, I hope nobody notices...

The one responsible for this is a little 12-year old boy who goes by the name of SammyBoy, whom I lent my sweatshirt to this past weekend while he was in Berkeley.


Thanks a lot, Samuel -______-

No comments:

Post a Comment