Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy Stressful Weekend...

... but by now, I'm used to it. This semester, pretty much ALL my weekends have been super busy, but they haven't been stressful to the point that I feel like having a melt-down while pulling my hair out. In fact, every weekend has been quite eventful. Even FUN. But this weekend was quite stressful. With painful cramps. And tears. Plus an all-day planning meeting yesterday and today that drained me of much energy, leaving me with lots of unfinished homework and no time to finish. And now it's pretty late on a Sunday night and again, I'm stuck with having to finish writing my research paper and preparing a Chinese oral presentation, yet I'm running out of time... and I'm sleepy @________@

But despite everything, I still give praise and thanks to God. He has been so amazingly gracious and showed so much kindness to me today, this weekend, this past week (basically my entire life). And even though I'm feeling tired and worn out, I'm so glad and thankful that I can even praise God right now :]

What I don't like is the feeling of having to race against the clock. It's moments like these that I wish time would pass by slower... that every minute would last 120 seconds instead of a mere 60 seconds. And as of now, I'm more sad than excited to graduate from college. My graduation is in 3 weeks! Maybe I'll be more ready as graduating day inches closer and closer... but for now, gotta enjoy every last minute that's left at Berkeley.

Lastly, just want to say a big THANK YOU to Moonkyung Kim, Helen Wu, James Fullmer, Kendrick Wong, Justin Yu, Dawson Tang, Sally Wong, Mommy+Daddy... you guys know why. And know that I REALLY appreciate you :] And thanks also to anyone else out there who has been praying for me. If you can, please keep praying; I really need it and would greatly appreciate it! And lemme know if you would like some prayer as well. Good night and have a WONDER-FULL week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment