Thursday, April 22, 2010

ugh coffee...

At the SLC right now cramming for my midterm this afternoon. Its been another crazy busy week with many assignments and little sleep. After LG last night something came up (actually quite a few things) that stayed on my heart which prevented me from studying right away. Im praying about that thing(s) to this day. I'm drinking coffee right now just to keep myself awake. Feels like drinking poison. Normally I only put a little bit of coffee (like 1/5 of cup) and a while lotta milk (if and when I do drink coffee, which is seldom) but today was the total opposite. So right now I'm drinking super strong coffee, at least for me.

All I wanna do right now is get my exam over with (but do okay on it ofc) and going to sleep. I am soooo sleepy right now! God please show me Your grace right now and this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment