Friday, April 9, 2010

My Parents Will Flip...

... if they find out how many times I've (accidentally!) dropped my phone. And each time I do, I feel soooo badly and my heart cringes because I REALLY don't mean to be careless and clumsy. For some reason, my phone just "slips" outta my hand and falls to the floor... or someone walks by and their backpack hits my hand (which so happens to be holding my phone at that very moment) and sends my phone flying across the cement (happened on my way to work Wed)... or I put my backpack on a chair and my phone slides outta the side pocket onto the hard floor (happened in the bathroom at school today)... or Sam drops it at a restaurant (happened last week in Berkeley, I think)...

AISH.

In any case, so SORRY phone!


Today I'm fasting, or trying to. Food and semi-media fast. God, I want to look at You and focus on You today.

No comments:

Post a Comment