Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Day of Chinese 112

To get a synopsis and see awesome pictures of what went down during my final skit presentation for Chinese class, click on link below:

http://justinteng.wordpress.com/2010/05/02/last-class-of-college-%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87112-chinese-112/

Definitely one of the best skits ever, in my opinion =P

Special thanks to God, Li Laoshi for being the best Chinese teacher at UC Berkeley, and my awesome groupmates: Justin, Rosalind, Julie, Xiangyi, and Kitty :]

Just for laughs, I have also uploaded the "Becoming Li Laoshi" video, which briefly documents my transformation into our Chinese teacher Li Laoshi (whose character I portrayed in the skit). My whole ensemble (WIG+cardigan+pants+scarf) actually pulled it off and made me resemble Li Laoshi! (perhaps a taller version of her =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment