Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Already May 7th...

OH SCHNAPS. My graduation is in 8 days and I don't have a graduation cap... still haven't found my SID card that's been missing all semester, nor have I replaced it yet... finals are next week, the closest one being in 4 days... V-SET is inching closer and closer... no idea what I'm doing in the fall... still have to research more on nursing schools... I'm getting older and older... Everything is coming to an end so soon =(

A sister just asked me on the walk home to my apt at what age I wanted to get married (heh, I guess marriage is something that's on both of our minds). I replied that hopefully I'll still be in my 20s when that day comes... But wow, 30 is just 8 years away, which actually is not THAT far away... Scarrrry... Hmmm I wonder who will be the one... but for now, I'm content with just Jesus, my First and True Love who will never disappoint me. But even after I get married, I hope that I will forever be content with just Jesus.

The past few evenings I've been studying late at the library or somebody's apartment or even at Cory Hall where the fancy schmancy EECS labs are. Been going to bed super late which is quite detrimental to my body and health =(

STUDEY PARTEY Pt.1 at my apartment


STUDEY PARTEY Pt.2 at Tim's lab


On a lighter note, I was able to go back home to SF on Tuesday night (May 4) to surprise Sam for his 13th birthday! I was quite rushed though because I had class until 6:30 and had to hurry back to my apartment to retrieve the AWESOME (and expensive) coffee crunch cake that I got from this super tight Japanese bakery. But PRAISE THE LORD, things came together and I was able to rush back to SF in time to pull off the surprise BIG TIMEEEE because not only was Sam surprised but so was Mom. And when Sam came out of his room and saw me standing right there in the kitchen, he was sooooo startled/caught off guard/surprised that he screamed like a girl hahaha! Wish I caught that on tape - twas a precious moment indeed.

Awww, how I've missed Sam!


Yeeeuup, this baby was DIVINE.


The signed collage poster that I made for Sam.


Cutting the MONSTER cake :]


Wowow, my little brother is now officially a teenager. And I think his voice is beginning to crack. My baby bro is growing up(!!!)... I feel :'( and :D at the same time...

Sam's 8th Birthday five years ago


There are soooooooooo many things going on in my life and in the lives of people around me at this time of year. Too fast... please slow down, time. But I guess there is a time for everything (Ecclesiastes 3). I pray that I am able to take in and respond well to all these things happening around me...

3 comments:

  1. Yup, I didn't even know I could scream that long since six grade!!! Hehe:) I showed my inner girly scream. -embarrassing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Happy (Belated) Birthday, Sam.

    And yes, indeed, Frances (homie pie?)...don't fret about your future. Or your marriage. The day shall come...and, hypothetically speaking, if it doesn't, an even better day awaits us in the Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say AMEN to that, my slice of home pie! :]

    ReplyDelete