Sunday, May 9, 2010

STUDYSTUDYSTUDY

Dear God,

Even though I have a bunch of difficult finals (and A LOT of them - 5 total) this last finals block of my undergrad career, I thank You so much for even allowing me to "enjoy" the studying time that I get to spend with the people I love.

Please help me to remember You in the midst of this hectic time of cramming/studying, that I may still be able to seek You for strength and wisdom and put You above all else, that I may come to You daily through prayer and reading Your Word.

Love,
Frances


[studying at VLSB right now with my beloved unni Moonkyung :]

[studied at Eshleman library yesterday after banquet until 2:30am with Brian, Michelle, and Nehemiah :]

3 comments:

  1. do well on finals! you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKSSS! same to you bro! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! but thankfully I don't have any finals this quarter to worry about =D

    ReplyDelete