Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Super-Saturated in God's LovingGrace :]

Soooo I've been feeling super duper blessed lately because I find myself literally almost drowning (in a good way) in God's amazzzzzing grace! I feel like I'm just daily floating in a huuuuuuuge pond-lake-ocean-neverending-body-of-water (the water being GOD's LOVINGgrace). Mannnn GOD! Sooooo much grace, sooooo undeserved.


Counting my blessings:

-Helen lent me her graduation cap so I don't have to buy one :]

-Dawson and the brothers gave me 2 pieces of fried chicken last night. FOR FREE :]

-I get walked home even at insane hours like 4am in the morning :]

-even though I slept 4 hours, God pulled me through my 2 megatough finals today and gave me energy through an energy drink :]
(btw, had my first energy drink - Full Throttle - at 11:17am this morning. tasted like cherry-flavored cough syrup with bubbles. kinda good/nasty at the same time)

-Brandy gave me extra graduation tickets that I was desperately asking around for so now HomePie-B and 哥 can come to my graduation! :]

-I literally pretty much went BAM-BAM-BAM through the 100-questions on my SW Policy final this afternoon because THANKFULLLLLLLLLLLLLY last night Tammie and I spent HOURS in the library going over a 2005 practice final exam that was posted on Bspace (but without answers so we had to search for all of them -____-) and for soooome reason, a huuuuge portion of that practice final showed up on our ACTUAL final exam today. I was literally in shock but at the same time thankful (and a little nervous that I would've forgotten the answers but in the end, it's all good) :]

-bumped into a friend that I had met just this year who had just recently come to the States from China. over dinner on the steps, she told me that I am her friend, one of her few in America :]

-read a lonnnng-overdue letter from angiechong and I feel LOVED by her! :]

-I have a super loving mother and father who hold hands to pray for me constantly. soooo very touched in my heart :]

-Christine Wang dropped by and paid a quickie visit to my apartment and my (now messy) room tonight! I <3 Christine! We're attending each others' weddings fosho! :]



I'm a happy kid who's madly in love with God :]
上帝,我愛你! 但是我知道你愛我更多 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment