Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cafe Milano is Cool

I just took my 1-hr lunch break at Cafe Milano. Twas such a sweet time :] But now my boss is mad at me for being late back to work. First time that he's ever been mad-mad at me. It was because I enjoyed my time so much at Cafe Milano that I didn't want to leave so I was about 25 min late back to work. Now I feel really badly because my boss is really nice and I should have been on time. My bad :(

But to my surprise, I thoroughly enjoyed sitting there by myself on the upstairs of Cafe Milano - writing in my journal, enjoying the classical music from KDFC 102.1, popping curly fries dipped in ketchup and BBQ sauce that I bought from IB's into my mouth, sipping the super bitter House Coffee I bought...

I change my mind. Turns out that I do like cafes :D

btw, I'm such a weaksauce coffee-drinker. I used like 8 bags of C&H sugar for a cup of 16oz coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment