Saturday, May 15, 2010

Simpler Times For Life :D

Just came back from a reaaaaallly fun night with three of my beloved buddies. Us four are called the Simpler Times Crew haha. We used to be "Thursday night Gospel Choir buddies" because we'd always hangout at someone's apartment after our three-hour long choir rehearsals on Thursday nights.


I LOVE MY SIMPLER TIMES BUDDIES: Dawson, Vicky, and Andrew <3

WOW. Today (I mean Friday) was quite a sweet day. First off, the weather twas lovely outside. Always a lovely day when the sun is warm and shining :) I checked my email, broke fast by making 13-15 potstickers (had to call Daddy to ask him how to make em cuz I always get them burned for some reason), bought picture frames, went back to campus to print out colored pictures, and went back to my apt to work on picture collage-frames for my Simpler Times buddies. That took a good many hours (to the point that my back hurt and I had to lie down to rest for a bit before Vicky came to pick me up at ~9:45pm to go to Skates =P )

At Skates (this cool restaurant right by the bay with a beautiful view), we ordered Happy Hour foods: calamari, onion rings, and buffalo wings. The other three ordered specialty beers while I just stuck with water :]

Afterwards, we went to the Rose Garden (my first time!). TWAS reeeeally dark. We sorta played hide-n-go-seek. Andrew and Vicky split up from Dawson and me and started going down the dark steps deeper and deeper into the garden reeeally quickly, with Dawson and me (arms-linked) following behind. Frightened that they would jump out and scare that bejeebers outta us, which Andrew attempted and partially succeeded in doing =P

"I HAVE BAD NIGHT VISION AND DAWSON IS COLOR-BLIND!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then we went to this nearby playground. Andrew, Dawson, and I slid down the cement slide with cardboard underneath our butts. Vicky was smart and sat out, claiming she is injury-prone. Dawson accidentally hit his head :( and started bleeding behind his ear. We all went back to his apt and I got to practice my nursing skills by disinfecting the wounded area with alcohol and Neosporin and apply a Bandaid =D Us four took a funny picture in the bathroom hahaha.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about STUFF and playing our FAVORITE GAME (Truth or Die) until some of us started getting tired/sleepy. We also LAUGHED OUT LOUD a lot a lot. I presented each of them their handmade gifts and explained that the reason I sat 15 minutes on the toilet at Skates was NOT because I was taking a dump but because I was writing them each a personalized message on the back of their frames :]

O SCHNAPS MAN. I'm truly becoming a night owl. Yesterday I also went to bed at like 4am working on Jeremy's birthday present. Today is also his 20th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMYDANIELCHEN!!!

I feel like I'm going to pretty much be nocturnal until the end of May.

I'M GRADUATING TODAY!!!!! IN LIKE, 14 HOURS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment