Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WholeHEARTedly His

So I just returned to Berkeley about two hours ago after a looooong 10-hr drive from San Diego. Attended ICA Winter Conference over the long-weekend. Was really blessed by it (will share about it more later). Really enjoyed meeting and fellowshipping with brothers and sisters from different campuses.

Sigh. School starts in 7 hours, 12 mins. So my last semester in college has arrived, and I can say that for the first time I'm actually not that ecstatic about starting school =/, which is pretty odd considering I'm a person who LOVES school and learning.

So I've made many commitments throughout this Winterbreak as well as during Winter Conference, commitments that I sincerely hope to keep with the help and grace of my God. One huge commitment that I have resolved to make is to give my heart fully to Jesus. Before I even start thinking about surviving this semester with flying colors or applying to nursing school or going on overseas missions or investing in a relationship with a boy or anything in the tomorrow, I want to completely surrender my heart to Jesus and be submissive and obedient to His call. I ask that all my desires and yearnings and thoughts of ME ME ME just fade away as the call from Jesus becomes louder and clearer.

Jesus, I'm wholeheartedly yours. Take me, ALL of me!

1 comment:

  1. yo homie consider me your first official fan. you REALLY need a blog name (cool blog name)...soon!!!

    ReplyDelete