Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Long Live Lowell High School!

Wow, so I just found out that my high school was recently named the 28th best high school in America by U.S. News.

http://www.usnews.com/articles/education/high-schools/2009/12/09/americas-best-high-schools-gold-medal-list.html?PageNr=2

COOL BEANS :D

This is also what the Lowell Alumni Newsletter says:
"In related news, the College Board reports that Lowell's Advanced Placement program is the second-largest in the world, based upon total exams administered in May 2009."


WOWZERS!
O_O Although I did endure some unspeakable academic hardships and stresses throughout my time at Lowell (I'm sure you know what I mean if you were a Lowellite, too), I do look back with fond memories and am thankful for all the educational opportunities and extracurricular activities that were made available to me during my four years in high school.

Hmmm I wonder if Sam is gonna go to Lowell. And I wonder when my Class of 2006 reunion is gonna be... it's been almost four years since high school graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment