Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Big Apple

I'm in Los Angeles right now. YAY Socal! And it's warmmmm and sunshiney outside:] I was really happy last night because I got to hangout with some pretty cool Socal people. And I'm excited because I get to hangout with more cool Socal people tonight after dinner. YAY-UH!

So during the Planning Committee meeting today, I think I ate possibly one of the biggest Fuji apples of my life. Dude, this baby was HUGE. Like H-U-G-E. Well, not like the size of a pumpkin or anything but more like a... ummm... well, I can't think of anything to compare the size of this apple to right now. But yeah, that Fuji I ate was just a big apple... wish I took a picture of that monster before I devoured it. And it took me like an hour to finish eating it! I took like 50 bites total, and each bite took a while for me to chew and swallow. It was a sweet and juicy apple though. Fujis are simply the best apples.

Oh great, just found out we're going OT for the meeting. It was supposed to end at 5pm but we're ending at 6pm... X_X... soooo tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment