Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Psalm 23 - Rewritten

God is my Perfect Lover and Provider, I shall not desire love from people
He makes me lie down in peace and quiet, in deep solitude and serenity
He restores my tired, crazy, mad, anxious, disquieted soul
He guides me to do the right things because He is holy
Even though this is sucky right now and I'm feeling a mix of emotions that fluctuate like crazy and I'm so distracted,
I won't be afraid. Thank God You're with me. Your word and Your promises and love comfort me.
You give me opportunities to reconcile and resolve conflicts with those whom I struggle to get along with, love, and forgive
You always give me the best, my life overflows with Your blessings
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
And forever I will be with You, my Lord and my God

No comments:

Post a Comment