Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday, Sam!


HEY SAMMYBOY!

So thankful that you came into my life 14 years ago! You're truly one of the best things God ever gave me! So glad that you were surprised today in school and that you loved the backpack I got you and that all your friends enjoyed the popsicles, especially on such a HOTTT day :D I really thought long and hard and wanted to make this year's birthday super special and memorable for you! Praise God for today :]

YOU ROCK SAM!!! Don't let anyone tell you or let you think otherwise!

Love you soooooo sooooo much, with all my heart! ♥♥♥♥♥

Your loving big sis and 家姐,
<3 Frances

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sis!!!! You are the best sister I've ever had. I love you and am gonna miss you when you go to L.A. Can't wait until the two weeks. Just me and you. Love you a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete