Friday, April 1, 2011

Up So Early

Last night I went to sleep at 11pm, which is the earliest time that I slept this entire week of Spring Break. Dunno why but I woke up this morning around 3:30am and cannot go back to sleep =/ So I started reading Psalms, namely Ps 62, 63, and 67 - the one that talks about "let the nations be glad!" (V-SET article hehe). I tried turning off the lamp and going back to sleep, praying, listening to iPod... didn't work. Then I checked my email and ended up watching this really touching video on the Kimyal tribal people in Papua New Guinea receiving Bibles for the very first time! I'm so touched in my heart and moved to tears by my awesome Kimyal brothers and sisters who love the Word of God soooo much! You should watch this video too if you have time and be blessed by it!

http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justintaylor/2011/03/03/what-does-it-look-like-to-receive-the-new-testament-for-the-first-time/

Hmmmm I think I know why I can't go back to sleep: I'm hungry :P
(Only had one meal yesterday - dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment