Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stuff I Wanna Do

Stuff (some random) that I wanna do. The list is in no particular order.

1) see Chris Tomlin perform live
2) watch Soul Surfer
3) go to a bar, the kind you see in movies
4) white water rafting/kayaking/canoeing/rowboating
5) paintballing
6) real mountain climbing
7) go to Hawaii with my (currently non-existent) boyfriend or future husband
8) win souls for Christ
9) stay up all night or sleep outdoors and watch the stars
10) ride the bus with friends for long period of time and talk or look out the window
11) ride a train and go far far away
12) ride on the back of a motorcyle
13) drive for an extended period of time
14) form a band and do vocals/harmony or play guitar
15) learn bass guitar and percussion
16) race Victor who runs really fast and actually win (or not feel bad when I lose)
17) eat at Red Robin or a buffet one day when I'm feeling really hungry
18) go to a carnival
19) share the Gospel and my faith with people every day
20) play with babies and toddlers and cute kids
21) eat at unlimited sushi buffet place in Davis or Hayward
22) get a tatoo
23) witness a (human) birth
24) live my life every day secure in God's Love
25) think of Jesus in every situation I'm in
26) go on a road trip with my girlfriends (Galatians study sistahs!)
27) download a bunch of songs onto my iPod
28) design a thumb-tact wall with pictures and memories to bring down to UCLA
29) afford to buy something that Sam would like for his 14th birthday
30) finish watching LOTR 2 and 3
31) build a mini toy robot out of wires and metal

There's probably more to this list but this is all I can think of as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment