Friday, April 22, 2011

A Special Good Friday to Remember

Good Friday: the day that my Savior was tortured and suffered big time and died on the cross for my sins, my guilt, my shame -- for ME. Let us remember Jesus and His great sacrifice ♥

Today is also definitely a Good Friday to remember because of what happened tonight in Tad's Steakhouse in downtown, SF. I cried tears of joy (and it's been weeks since I've cried actually!) just listening to my sisters Michelle, Vicky, and Moon share about what's been happening in their lives. Even though on the surface it may seem like sucky things or how things don't turn out the way they desperately want, I definitely see God being powerfully at work in their lives and I feel and see His amazzzzzing love so evident in the lives of my beloved sisters. I was just so overwhelmed by His love that it moved me to tears. Hah, me crying inadvertently started a cascade because Moon started to cry as she was trying to comfort me and then Vicky got teary-eyed. Michelle didn't cry (yet). But later on even Michelle had tears welled up in her eyes.

God, you are just beyond words. You are so powerful and mighty! And You are absolutely sovereign! Thanks so much for loving us in the ways you do and loving us so perfectly. You are PERFECT for each of us. Your Love is enough. You Alone are enough. Thank you X infinity for sending us Jesus Christ who took our place on the cross so that we could be beautiful, free of shame, no longer prisoners to sin or the law, so that we could have this eternally glorious love relationship with You forever and ever! Thank You for the cross, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment