Friday, March 19, 2010

(Cool) Things That Happened This Week

-got stuck in an elevator for around 6-7 minutes
-was able to checkout books from the Social Welfare library without my student ID card because I had lost it
-laid on the grass under the warm, yellow, shining sun
-evangelized on campus
-had a McChicken and FRENCH FRIES from McDonald's
-got an 86 on my Chinese exam, which is improvement compared to my previous scores
-finallllly reunited with my bike, which I look forward to riding very soon
-got to hangout a bit with William, whom I haven't seen in over two years
-after prayer and guidance, finally "confronted" someone about something that has been bothering me for a while
-tried pizza from Cheeseboard for the first time
-was able to go to Sam's track meet and cheer him on in the 200m
-Daddy helped rub Bengay on my left hand/arm because I have pain due to inflammation of the nerves
-hungout with Sam on Saturday: brought him to Solo/Ensemble festival, watched him perform (chorus and violin), brought him to his violin lesson, bought burrito, McChicken, fruit punch Jarritos, glazed donut twist. Total bus lines we rode: 24 Divisadero, 22 Fillmore, 49 Van Ness, 38 Geary
-I'm finally HOMEEEEE in San Francisco! Spring Break is here. Cannot wait for sweet sleep and rest! And fun! And LA! XD

(Too bad there's homework and reading and research papers though :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment