Saturday, March 6, 2010

Conglomeration of Thoughts

Wow, what a long and full week. And yet another busy weekend to come tomorrow and Sunday. Thank you God for helping me survive my 3 midterms this week. Please give me much grace to soar through the 2 coming up this week. Btw gonna try to never J-walk again. At least in Berkeley. Man I really do J-walk like almost every day. Saves so much time! And I do it when there are no cars and no police. But today in Chinese class I finally got scared because a classmate said her friend got fined $125 by a cop for J-walking. =/ From this day forward, I shall be a good citizen and abide by traffic laws. Wore high heels tonight. Went to a Japanese restaurant as well as Cheesecake Factory. Happy birthday, Moon! Tsk tsk tsk, didn't do my QT today yet. Jesus is my best friend. Because he was a man of sorrows, he knows EXACTLY how I feel and every emotion that I can possibly feel. He's been through it all. I want to write letters. Can't wait for this coming week to be over so I can finally write some letters and snail mail it to friends who are far away. I'm getting my bike back soon. I really enjoy my neighbors across the hallway in Apt. 102. They are awesome, especially because one of them has the same birthday as me :] Practiced guitar today. So enjoyable. Learned a couple worship songs plus Lucky by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat. Wonder who I'm gonna marry. Btw I'm on a semi-Internet fast. Not going on fb/Gchat for a while because I was WRONGFULLY ACCUSED by someone of being an 'Internet addict', which I refuse to be because I am not one. So to prove a point, here goes my fasting. Love the sound of toddlers and kids' laughter. Always so cute. Wish time passed by more slowly. A ton of things that I want to do while still an undergrad at Berkeley, but not enough time to do it. Hope that the rest of this final semester of college passes by reeeaallyy sllooooowwwly. Want to go on an ADVENTURE. Every day! Need to find my student ID card. Want to give me your bus sticker? Hmmm China this summer? and/or Kyrgyzstan? Need to pray more. Miss you Sammyboy, man you're turning 13 this year. Will I be a nurse someday? at UCLA? Need more sleep. Goodbye, and Good Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment