Saturday, February 5, 2011

Junk Food is Yummy

Well, some.

These days, I'm really digging Hot Cheeto Fries. DEELISHOUS! I finished a whole bag this week (over a span of a few days, mind you. Plus, I had some help from Sam :P) But warning: don't eat them with milk or else you (might) get a (mild) case of diarrhea. That's what happened to me. And my poo was kinda red from that Hot Cheeto powder... NASTY. (sorry for TMI! hahahaha)

And oh yeah, my favorite fast-food restaurant is currently Carl's Jr! I had it for the FIRST TIME last weekend while driving up and down to and from LA. Two of my Cal Poly CCF brothers - Kevin and Justin - introduced it to me. Twas pretty much love at first bite. (But the fries are just okay) Sad that there's no Carl's Jr in San Francisco.

I did go running three times this week so that should "cancel out" the junk foods and calories consumed this week.

3 comments:

  1. haha hot cheeto fries are totally my favorite too!! i didn't know you liked them :)

    (and uh, yeah, tmi >.< lol)

    what do you mean, there's no carl's jr in sf? there totally is! i remember eating at one on the way to watch wicked. not sure where it was, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no carl's jr in sf? how can that be???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live by a Carl's Jr in SLO. It was a parking lot away from my apartment. I remember one day I saw Daniel Bo (I don't know if you know who he is, but he went to CCF) eating Carl's Jr when he was walking to school and I was walking home. When I saw him, I was craving Carl's Jr. So I went home and got a coupon for Carl's Jr. The coupon was for a $6 burger so I got that. I ate the whole giant burger, but I knew I should have stopped at half. After eating that, I got a stomach ache and I hate burgers from that point on. I never liked burgers and couldn't eat a burger. It took me about half a year to get over it. I will still remember to this day of my bad Carl's Jr experience. Next time, I know when I'm full, don't stuff myself, even if it is a burger.

    ReplyDelete