Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jetlag

Since my return from Asia a week ago, I've been having an interesting new sleep schedule. These days I'm really tired at night and go to sleep at anywhere from 8:30-10:00pm and I wake up around 4:30-6:00am in the mornings (I woke up at 7:15am yesterday, which I now consider "late" =P). This sleep-early/wake-early thing has been really good actually. Since I wake up so early, I get to start off my day early and do all sorts of things before I leave the house like: read the Bible, pray, exercise/jog through Golden Gate Park, eat a large breakfast, do homework and reading, etc.

This morning as I was reading through Exodus, I came across the part where God was giving instructions to the Israelites on how to build the Tabernacle. Brought back a funny memory because when Sam was little, he used to call the Tabernacle "Table Barnacle" because he didn't know how to say it and we would laugh about it haha. How cute. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment