Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Sad

Started Tuesday afternoon this week. I realize that when I'm sad, it evolves into me being in a bad mood, which causes me to have low tolerance for people, which makes me get mad and snap at people more easily. Not to mention having a bigger tendency to cuss, too.

Anyway I was supposed to Skype with Nessie this evening but something came up and she had to reschedule. Pooey, I was actually looking forward to sharing with her what's been going on with me because I know she's someone I can trust and I know she's going to say something that will probably make me feel better. Before I signed off Skype, I looked to see who was on and surprised, I see Steph Lee on, who's currently in Beijing. I wasn't going to video-call her but then thought "why no" so I called... and she actually answered. For some weird reason it turned out to be her China mobile. I was wondering why I heard her voice but not saw her face. Then she told me it was her phone and I was like "Oh I don't want to waste your minutes" and then she was like "Oh no, it's free for me... I don't want to be wasting YOUR money! You might have to pay for this..." (Oh man, I really hope I don't have to pay for that long-distance call.) But in any case, it was nice hearing Steph's voice and talking for about 7 minutes. I miss Steph.

Sigh. Waiting for this "blues" to pass. I know this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment