Friday, February 11, 2011

Today I'm a Grouch :(

Almost all day today I was in a bad sad mad mood. Basically a continuation of yesterday. Awfully grouchy too. But no tears, phew. I'm learning more and more that when I'm sad, I tend to get really angry too... like REALLY REALLY angry in my heart, so angry that my thoughts can be quite scary when I start thinking of ways to take out this anger. Just shows me how evil and sinful I can be even in my thoughts. Really confirms that EVERYONE has the capacity to do evil. I really don't like being a grouch :( God help me. Save me.

Thankfully, right now as of 10:01pm I'm feeling a liiiiiittle better. Tonight I hangout with my "special" family (basically brothers and sisters from my Bible study small group in ICA). We went to the DeYoung Museum, went up to the 9th floor and saw a nice night view of the city, made silly Valentime cards for each other, took pictures, laughed a whole bunch, sang outloud on the streets to Justin Bieber and Backstreet Boys, went out to eat on Clement street. I actually felt happy during those 3 hours I was with them. Thanks God. I thank You for those 3 hours tonight and I thank You for Mike Moon Vicky Albert Jon and Robert.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Times like these help remind us of God's unconditional love, that He still chooses to be there for us despite the evil and sins in our hearts. And we have a God that we can count on to help us get through these times.

    ReplyDelete