Sunday, June 13, 2010

Going to Kyrgyzstan/China for V-SET

Twas "confirmed" tonight (what that means).

And PRAISE THE LORD!!! As of last Saturday, I have officially met my goal of fundraising $3,400 and EVEN fundraised extra!!! The surplus will be going towards other team members who are still short of funds. I have truly witnessed the perfect and bountiful provision of my Faithful Father.

WOWZAAS, ain't our God just sooooooo super amazingly gracious?!?

Leaving for Alpine Camp tomorrow for V-SET training and flying off on Monday, June 21 wayyyy early in the morning.

V-SET... HERE I COME! :D


Song of the Day: I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! Praise the Lord indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Glad to hear that you are enjoying VSET (at least the training part)!

    ReplyDelete