Friday, June 4, 2010

GOD IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!

Yesterday I drove to Ms. Helen's house (she was my teacher for a long time at my home church and also at Chinese school when I was little) to pick up two sponsorship checks for V-SET: one from the Mission Task Force from my home church (Lutheran Church of the Holy Spirit) and one personal check from her.

When I got home and opened the envelope, my jaw dropped and my eyes popped open. The two checks amounted to $800 total!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWZERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

God is soooooooooooooo sooper dooper amazzzingly awesome and good and faithful!!! He really does provide and He answered my prayers, even before I had prayed them outloud again after I realized I was so short of funds. I feel so undeserved yet soooo blessed am I!

Now I'm only $190 short of my goal but I have NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that my God will surely meet my needs, as He already has been doing all along.

WHAT AN AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME GOD I HAVE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Altough I have heard similiar stories with other VSET missionaries, it still amazes me that God can and would do such things! :)

    ReplyDelete