Thursday, June 3, 2010

$990 SHORT!

As of tonight, I'm $990 away from reaching my VSET fundraising goal! =(

Slightly disappointed because I thought I was only a couple hundred dollars away, considering I've been fundraising really hard and for quite a while now =/ Didn't realize I was nearly a thousand bucks away...

Well, just gotta keep PRAYING HARD and BELIEVING that God is my Faithful Provider and that the funds will come! One more week left... God, you got this!

Thanks a bunch to ALL who have supported me (financially and through prayer) thusfar! I surely appreciate it and am grateful to you all. Please continue praying for me and the rest of our VSET 2010 team. I know I will be! :D

3 comments:

  1. God will come through! He always does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah keep praying and believing! God will come through like Chris said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement, Chris and Angie! :D

    ReplyDelete