Saturday, January 7, 2012

Music

God gave me a huge love and appreciation for music. I love the sound of musical notes and instruments and singing voices. I learned my first songs on the keyboard when I was in elementary school. I remember learning the recorder in 3rd grade and the violin in 4th. I played the violin for 9 years. I started playing guitar in high school. Ever since I was little I enjoyed singing and was always singing. (Hah I remember when people came over to our house my mom would tell me to sing for them and I'd be really embarrassed >.< ) Even now I'm always singing - outloud or in my head, and definitely in the shower. I LOVE praise and worship time during church service, rally, spontaneous fellowshipping, jam-sessions... And as Christians, I feel that we have even MORE reason to sing. I'm thankful that GOD gave me a voice so I can sing praises to Him.

But it seems to me that I make music best when I am alone... with Him.

♫ ♪ Jesus, you are my song ♪ ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment