Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hungry

Hungry I come to You for I know You satisfy...

Today is the 5th day of my Daniel Fast. It's been pretty good so far. I got pretty sick starting Monday after Winter Conference, so I guess being weak and sick with a limited diet has been a little challenging at times, but it's been okay. God is good and loving. I'm kind of always a little bit hungry now but not starving or anything. Mostly been eating vegetables (carrots, celery, cauliflower, tomatoes) and fruits (apples, oranges, bananas, pears) and grains (wheat bread, rice porridge, granola).

Some things I'm praying over as I fast:
-deep inner HEALING
-FREEDOM. I want to be free
-greater personal FAITH to believe GOD
-be surrendered about all tings
-be filled with the Spirit
-NO MORE FEAR of man or anything of this world
-discipleship (I will be discipling someone this quarter, first in America PTL!)
-Mei and Esther (my friends who will be serving as missionaries in Mongolia and Kyrgyzstan for 2+ years)

May God continue to be the strength of my heart and portion forever (Psalm 73:26) throughout this entire span of 21 days of Daniel Fasting and beyond, as well as anyone else out there who is also doing the Daniel Fast at this time, and may His Word continue to be my food, for man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord (Deuteronomy 8:3).

No comments:

Post a Comment