Saturday, December 10, 2011

DONEEEEE!

PRAISE MY LORD JESUS!!! I'm finally done with my first quarter of Nursing graduate school at UCLA!!! ALL BY HIS GRACE. 'Tis been quite the journey. Many transitions, many blessings, struggles, ups and downs, battles. But now I can rest for a few weeks before it all begins again.

Spent a few hours this afternoon at the beauuuutiful Getty(sburg) Museum. The view was breath-taking. And the moon was so round and distinct! It was fun being at the museum with good funny company :]

Went back and had our Bruin ICA Christmas party. Thankful that people actually enjoyed my "lame" White Elephant gift that I whipped up last minute: anatomy coloring textbook, Pokemon collection book, a brand new HP computer mouse, a Christian magazine from Berkeley... all inside a bright yellow Trader Joe's whole grain cereal box haha! Plus, I added a handwritten poem :) Then some of us stayed after and watched Captain America.

Gonna head to bed soon and wind down. Reflect on today, this whole quarter, the year... God's been so good, constant, faithful. Last night I only got two hours of sleep, but for some reason my body hasn't shut down yet. I'm tired but it's like I still have some energy... strange.

Planning to wake up around 5:00am to watch the lunar eclipse! The action starts 4:45am when the earth first starts to cast its shadow on the moon, total eclipse begins at 6:06am and ends at 6:57am. Yup I did my research. Haha what can I say, I'm a quasi- stars and planets geek :P Well not really but I do appreciate and am super fascinated by space and stars and God's handiwork :D

Wow it feels soooo surreal that it's actually Winterbreak. Time seemed to have gone by slowly but at the same time, fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment