Thursday, December 8, 2011

almost there

last night the last thing i read before bed was My Utmost For His Highest - Dec 7. the title was repentance.

spent a lot of time this morning in bed after waking up in repentance. prayed and read Psalm 51 and end of Psalm 139. prayed through Psalm 51.

thank You for your forgiveness, Jesus. Your kindness leads me to repentance. thanks for always letting me run back to You and welcoming me back with open arms.

now im at the Nursing lounge studying with two of my classmates, Mary and RJ. they're probably two of the oldest people in my program but they're soooo kind and awesome.

it's only 6:30pm and im already falling asleep! =/ just opened my 2nd can of Coke. tastes good but sooooo bad for your body. i can feel my teeth rotting as i consume this carbonated black-colored high fructose corn syrupy drink -___- but it contains caffeine so it's supposed to help keep me awake... at least a little? i dont drink coffee so i dunno how well caffeine actually works on me

two more exams tomorrow and then ill be DONEEEEE! oh joy

clinging onto Jesus as i push through. im almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment