Thursday, February 25, 2010

MyTypical Wednesday

Today was another busy, long, tiring, at times rushed, very full but wonderful Wednesday. Here was my approximate schedule today:

8:15am
- Cell phone alarm rings but went back to sleep due to extreme sleepiness cuz only slept 4 hours the night before
9:15am - Wake up forealz to finish Chinese homework
10:20am - Leave the apartment for class, which I was late to for the 2nd time this semester =P
10:40-12pm - Social Welfare Policy lecture
12-12:30pm - Scramble to finish typing Chinese homework in language lab. DUDE, we had so much Chinese homework!!! We had to translate this one-page English thing titled "Planning for Old Age" into Chinese AND write a response to what's wrong with the American welfare system (hey, relates to my major! =P) AND read two articles, one of which was verrrrry long.
12:30-1pm - Chinese class (was tardy for the first time today for this class)
1-4pm - Work. Got teased by my boss and my boss's boss. Teased me about my "imaginary boyfriend" who is currently nonexistent in my life but nonetheless brings much joy and laughter to the Dept of Art Practice on Wednesday afternoons. Ate lunch while on the job. Mailed out a bunch of Berkeley MFA (Masters in Fine Arts) rejection letters =(. Collected art class fees. Made a mistake (first time EVER making a relatively huge mistake on the job). Boss "pretended" to give me a hard time about that, though actually was quite forgiving as he knows my work ethics.
4-4:30pm - Talk with dad and mom on the phone outside the music library. They told me some good news! Yay, PTL! We're gonna be rich! :D Nahhh jk.
4:30-6:30pm - Did my Quiet Times in the Music Library. First I sat on the floor by these glass windows overlooking into this soccer field where the Army or ROTC practice (the main reason I sat there was because there was sunlight), but then I got busted by this library technician woman who told me kindly that she hated to be a party pooper but that I had to sit on a study table because apparently, me sitting on the floor was "hazardous" in some way. I probably was roadblock to the fire exit or something. Then I migrated to the second floor and sat in this pretty comfy armchair that was in the corner facing these other glass windows that looked out to campus, where I saw the Music Building and green grass and luscious trees and the sun was setting in the background and it's rays tinted the trees and its leaves... a truly beautiful and relaxing view. After Deuteronomy 8 (which is a REALLY GOOD chapter btw, very reminiscent of my life the past semester and even up until now), started reading "A Short History of Medicine" for my Public Health 183 midterm next Monday.
6:45-7:25pm - Got help from Albert on understanding the ridiculously long Chinese article about retirement, old age, finances, health, and happiness -___-.
7:15-9:30pm - ICA Large Group
9:30-10pm - Accompany Michelle to Walgreen's and then walk home.
10-11pm - Workout at the RSF. Ran on treadmill, lifted weights, did sit-ups, and stretched. YEAHHHHH!
11:30-12am - Showered and washed my hair with the one and only DOVE SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER. Mmmmm my hair smells NOICE :]
12am - ??? - Study and read for Microbiology Lab (exam next Tuesday =/ )

I also didn't really have a formal dinner tonight :( But I purposely ate a big lunch (rice, zucchini, fish+shrimp, 2 Yoplait yogurts with a granola bar) so that I wouldn't be that hungry in the evening. And after LG, I just ate some snacks. I'm a little hungry right now but it's too late to eat right now, plus I'm gonna hit the haystack soon. Guess I'll just eat a big yummy breakfast tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment