Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year/Valentime's Day

It's 11:00pm on Sunday night, which so happens to be Chinese New Year and Valentime's Day. I'm sitting here alone at the living room table in my apartment reading my human physiology textbook and I'm really struggling to concentrate. I keep getting distracted every five minutes or so, having the urge to log onto facebook or gmail or anything where I can have some interaction with people. And I'd much rather be out right now hanging out with friends or perhaps going to Fenton's for ice cream or something. But I think I've had enough fun this weekend and now it's way past due time for me to knuckle down and be disciplined to catch up on my classes and readings, which I have a lot. My goal is to get a lot a lot of reading (esp for physio) done tonight so tomorrow (Presidents' Day, no school yay!) I get to have fun and hangout with my family when they come visit me.

Today is also my Chinese birthday according to the lunar calendar. Noooo I'm getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment