Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prayer Tree!

So I finally started a prayer tree where I write down names of people I would like to commit myself to pray for. Next to their names, I write down their prayer requests or things that I will pray for them specifically. I already have quite a list... starting with my little brother Sam, parents, leaders, brothers and sisters from Berkeley ICA, old roommates, V-SET teammates, close friends who are not yet believers, brothers and sisters not near me at the moment (i.e. overseas or in LA)... chances are, if you've talked with me or emailed me recently, you're on my prayer tree and I'm praying for you! And like a sister once told me, "once you're on my prayer tree, you never come down!" By the grace of God, I hope I can stick to my commitment to praying for you guys regularly. We all have needs and are need of help, and God wants us to constantly bring all those things to Him in prayer!

If you have any prayer requests and/or would like to be prayer partners, PLEASE let me know and I can add you to my prayer tree! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment