Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Gamechanger!!!

 My life is changed!!! I just discovered bluetooth hahaha. Since I recently switched cars with my dad, he apparently has bluetooth in his car which I did NOT even know about/realize until tonight when I was on the phone with my dad and he randomly brought it up lol!  Daddy's car is way newer than my good ol' Adoniram, whom I've been driving since I started working in LA during the Fall 2013.  Adoniram is a 2003 Toyota Camry.  Even though he's old, I loved him and he served me and my ministry needs very well :')

But anyways, bluetooth is sooo cool! I can now talk on the phone while driving without holding my phone up on my chest and turning on speakerphone, or using my AirPods.  I can just connect my phone to my car and call people and/or listen to music from my phone!  SO COOOL!!  Lifechanging!!!

My life will never be the same haha!  Oh technology that's useful.  I'm thankful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment