Monday, April 23, 2012

Paper Writing

Dear God, I have two papers due on Friday. I'm sure You know that already. I'm not making much progress, and I don't really want to write nor do I really know what to write about. Somehow paper-writing is getting more and more dreadful for me these days. In addition to that, I keep getting distracted. Everything else just seems soooo much more interesting and fun to do instead of writing my papers. I'm so tempted to waste time and then just end up feeling guilty about it later. Please help me to stay focused and give me inspiration to write. I know it's only by Your grace that I can move forward and complete this assignment. And help me not to compare myself to my friend, who so happens to be a genius professional student. Also all by Your grace. In Jesus's Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment