Thursday, March 1, 2012

Engagement

Praise the Lord! Finished huge Pathophysiology 2nd exam this morning!! All by God's grace. Solely by His grace. Man, this quarter is my first having exams and papers and presentations EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. bam bam bam, they really don't give us a break. Feels like undergrad finals week every week. CRAZY. At the same time I'm learning to find rest amidst crazy busyness.

Thankfully I can always find deep soul rest in my dear Lord Jesus Christ... for God grants sleep to those He loves (Psalm 127:2).

On a side note: everyone is getting engaged these days!!! Ahh! What's up with that?! (heehee jk. May the Lord bless all those happy couples out there!!) I've never even had a boyfriend before... O.o

Hmmm I wonder when will be the Lord's timing for me? But I'm content with just Jesus... or am I really?

Learning to be :) Daily basking in His sweet incomparable neverending Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment